All kutchina modular kitchens are designed and manufactured to the highest standards to deliver high quality lifestyle. At kutchina we believe not only in adding value to your purchase but also to provide after sales service. The warranty has therefore been specially designed for you with your interest at heart.
Warranty On Woodwork
- The company provides warranty of 5 years on all woodwork.
- The company will provide warranty on manufacturing defect.
- The company provides warranty on pasting of laminate and edgeband.
- Warranty will be provided in case of bulging.
Warranty On Hardware
- All hardware have functional warranty of 5 years.
Warranty On Accessories
- The company provides a warranty of 5 years on all products which get naturally rusted.
The warranty does not cover:-
- Mishandling caused by the users
- Banging of doors
- Extra weight on drawers, channels.
The load carrying capacity are as under
- For telescopic channel – 45 kgs
- For metabox / multitech channel – 25 kgs
- For innotech channel – 30 kgs
- Any breakage caused due to extra pressure.
- Use of sharp objects.
- Negligence / tampering.
- Rusting / damage due to water leakage caused from faulty civil work like granite sink, tile fixing, washing of kitchen furniture with water etc.
- Damage caused by pests / damp / borer / termite in any of the kitchen or
- Damage caused due to chemical usage like lizol, acid, and solvent containing harsh chemicals.
- The product has been designed for normal domestic use only. It is not for commercial use. Doing so will effect product warranty.
- The warranty is an extra benefit and does not effect any legal rights and applies only to product purchased from kutchina / authorized franchises / of the company.
- The cost of repairs caused by unauthorised repairs.
- Damage caused by natural calamity, accident, fire etc.
- Contraction & expansion of rubberwood shutters, since they are natural product – it may cause change in size or it may bend,
The kitchen is the heart and centre of home – but it gets dirty fast. If neglected, apart from basic washing up and wiping down, the kitchen can get out of hand very quickly. You are therefore advised to go for regular maintenance for a long lasting kitchen.
- Since modular kitchen is made of wooden material, it is therefore advisable to go for a pest control before installation.
- Wiping off water from the slabs / counter tops. Kitchen should be kept dry & clean as much as possible. Wet utensils should not be kept in cabinets / drawers.
- Go for AMC.
- Try to dust the cabinets on regular basis. If you notice any stains then try wiping it with plain water and nonabrasive cotton cloth. After cleaning, wipe it off with a dry cloth.
- Any moisture on accessories should also be cleaned and dried as soon as possible.
Warranty policy for customers:-
- In case you notice any problem please feel free to call our customer care no. – 1800 419 7333. You can also lodge your complaint through mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our trained fitters will attend the site within 1 – 2 working days and will solve the matter on spot.
- On certain situations if the product requires a replacement then within a maximum time period of 7 working days your matter will get sorted out in case of minor defect. In case of major defect we will complete the work within 25 working days.
In case of warranty :-
Please note that the replacement with similar products – woodwork / hardware / accessories will be based subject to availability of the same. The company is free to replace the defective material with suitable products which fits in the requirement technically.
Always look for KUTCHINA logo for authenticity.
Warranty policy procedure for franchises:-
- On receiving complain from customer care / customer end – a fitter should be send to site immediately.
- If fitter is not available, then the franchise can ask for a fitter from head office which will be debited to the respective account.
- Any failed part (which comes under our mentioned warranty terms) should be replaced with immediate effect.
- The order of new products has to be placed to the company through customer care.
- Do mention the actual order number in the new customer care order sheet.
- On receiving the new products – have it replaced within a maximum time period of 25 – 30 days.
- The defective products should be returned to the company with the same bill & challan (within a maximum time period of 25 days).
- The challan should be signed by the receiving person from our factory end and submit to accounts for adjustment.
- Any damage caused during transportation / installation will not come under warranty terms.
- To avail the warranty properly, please submit the job completion certificate duly filled, to ho, within 7 working days of installation. In case of delay you could be liable for claim not getting clearance.
- After the service is done kindly fill up the service report duly filled up and submit a part of it to ho within 7 working days.
- Please find the service completion form along with the procedure.
- Franchise should submit “the office part” of the warranty card, signed by the customer to ho within a maximum time period of 20 working days from the date mentioned on the job completion certificate.